- Two-day training programme
- Duration of day is 08:30 – 16:30
- Suitable for employees at NQF Level 4 and above
Managed well from the outset, your employees can be your greatest asset. This practical course will equip managers and Human Resources professionals with an understanding of the “why” and “how” of good recruitment and selection protocols.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to prepare, recruit and select suitable candidates according to the needs of the business and the ability and potential of the candidate.
- The importance of getting recruitment and selection right, first time
- The recruitment function
- The stages of the recruitment and selection process
- The frameworks required for competency based recruitment
- Understanding organisational and legal considerations
- “On-boarding” new hires
- Practical case study
This course is aligned to the following unit standard but it not limited to the requirements of this unit standard:
|SAQA US ID||UNIT STANDARD TITLE|
|10978||Recruit and select candidates to fill defined positions|