The following outline highlights some of the key learning points from our Personal Financial Management skills programme. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
Personal financial planning, in the broadest sense, is an effort to manage all aspects of a person’s financial affairs. This begins with planning family spending (financial goals and budgets) and extends through to risk management (insurance), taxes, wealth accumulation, investing and, finally, wealth distribution (retirement and estate planning). This course gives participants a foundational knowledge of these and provides practical tools for managing personal finances.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Identify personal financial priorities
- Budget effectively
- Understand taxes
- Demonstrate a knowledge of banking and saving options
- Know how to control debt
- Seek further financial advice from a professional
- Usually delivered over one day
- Duration of the training day is 08:30 – 16:30
- Appropriate for employees moving from administrative to office management positions or for those already in office management who would benefit from improving their skills in this area
All our courses are highly interactive; participants are called on to engage in activities and discussions throughout the training session(s). We also make use of various media to illustrate key learning points, including video clips, music and drama. Most of all, our coaching style allows delegates to have FUN. That way, they learn more, remember more and apply more!
This programme is aligned but not limited to Unit Standard 119913, “Use a personal budget to manage own money.”Find something interesting? Please SHARE it!