The following outline highlights some of the key learning points from our Personal Development training programme. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
To proactively plan your career and develop as an individual, you have to identify and then take opportunities to improve your existing skills, build new abilities and increase your knowledge and understanding. The act of doing these things is ”personal development”.
To develop yourself successfully you need to be able to manage the process effectively yourself, even though you are likely to have some help along the way. This course will give you an understanding of some of the key skills that will enable you to manage your own personal development within the context of your own goals and that of the business you operate in.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Take control of their future
- Embrace diversity
- Live each day with purpose
- Overcome barriers to their personal and professional achievements
- Improve their working relationships
- Make more effective contributions at work
- The “interconnectedness” of the world and how this impacts personal development
- Taking ownership
- The benefits of goal setting, of having “your eye on the ball”
- Know yourself – what values and behaviours define you?
- Emotional intelligence and self-management
- How social networks impacts personal development
- Creating a personal vision and converting this into a personal development plan
- Finding and taking opportunities to develop
- Barriers to success
- Managing personal attitudes and behaviours over time
- Getting support
- Usually run as a one-day course
- Duration of training day is 08:30 – 16:30
- Aimed at all employee levels and tailored according to the audience
All our courses are highly interactive; participants are called on to engage in activities and discussions throughout the training session(s). We also make use of various media to illustrate key learning points, including video clips, music and drama.
Most of all, our coaching style allows delegates to have FUN. That way, they learn more, remember more and apply more!Find something interesting? Please SHARE it!